Warm Sand (slightly pink tone) and Deep Marine (jewel-tone blueish-green) stripes harmonize in this hand knit, sleeveless Tencel top, inspired by my love for the Oregon Coast seascape in summertime.
For more info on Tencel fibers and to view the full listing click here.
This silky-soft hand knit halter top features a tie-closure at the neck and sexy open back. Light and breathable with excellent drape, flows over curves and doesn’t cling to the body.
Click here to view the full listing and learn more about Tencel.
I woke up this morning 1. determined to finish this knitted denim top so I can wear it out tonight and 2. CRAVING granola for some mysterious reason.
I whipped up this quick batch of Easy 5 Ingredient Granola with what I had on hand and it turned out great, so I thought I’d share the recipe. Gluten-free and lower in sugar than most granola, if you think about those things. Substitutions to veganize are in parentheses. Consider this recipe a base and feel free to add nuts or dried fruit.
- 1/4 C Ghee (or coconut oil)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup, honey or a combo of both
- 2 tbsp nut butter, I used peanut
- 2 C rolled oats
- a dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a large baking sheet with a small amount of ghee (or coconut oil) or line with parchment paper.
- In a small sauce pot combine everything but the rolled oats and cinnamon and stir over low heat until melted.
- Add melted ingredients to 2 cups of rolled oats in a medium sized bowl and stir until the oats are coated.
- Spoon coated oats onto the baking sheet and spread into a relatively even layer.
- sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes, then remove the baking sheet from the oven and carefully stir with a wooden spoon.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Transfer to a large jar or Tupperware.
Enjoy! – EK
This 8″ functional decorative bowl was crocheted using rich purple cotton blend t-shirt yarn made entirely from recycled factory off-cuts. Perfect as a small storage container.
Click here for the full listing.
This cool and airy spring/summer shawlette is the perfect accessory to keep the sun off your neck and shoulders while adding a rich pop of color to any outfit.
::::: About Tencel :::::
This shawlette is hand knit using Tencel (Lyocell) fiber ethically sourced from eucalyptus trees, produced using renewable energy and is considered a “fiber of the future”. Tencel fibre is manufactured by Lenzing fibres in a closed-loop system, which means resources like water and solvents get reused instead of ending up as pollution and waste.
Click here to view the full listing.